Sistema.bio is a leading social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa by bringing technology, training, and financing to smallholder farmers. Headquartered in Mexico City, Sistema.bio promotes a world where waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. We manufacture, sell, install, and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits. We have reached over 30,000 farms and over 180,000 people in 30 countries with clean energy & fertilizer and are on the pathway to reduce 1% of global GHG emissions!
By the end of 2025, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for a million people with our technology where they lack access to clean, renewable, and cost-effective energy.
Sistema.bio is the 2019 Ashden Clean cooking Awards winner, 2019 Schwab World Economic Forum Fellow, 2019 United Nations SDG 7 leader, and has been recognized by Buckminster Fuller Institute, Ashoka, Endeavor, and many other leading awards, organizations, and partners.
You can be a part of this impact story!
Who is the Customer Service Representative at Sistema.bio
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for answering incoming calls related to service queries & complaints, call registration, and online troubleshooting over the phone. You are also responsible for handling all the customers professionally according to the global standards of Sistema.bio with the central focus on customer satisfaction.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Managing incoming service complaints & requests over the phone with the highest level of customer satisfaction & maintaining the customer relationship.
- Gain personal technical knowledge of products by reading manuals and diagnostics information with resolution
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Create service call logs of customers which include customer details, reported issues, resolution given and any further actions required from management or repair personnel.
- Provide complete technical guidance and resolution in a given time frame.
- Coordination with field team and management to seek out technical resolution.
- Closure of all service requests within Scope & within the given TAT.
More about YOU
- You have a Graduation degree with 2+ years of experience in technical support over the phone in after sales service.
- You can speak Hindi and Marathi. If you can speak Kannada as well, it would be a great plus! You should also have good written english communication.
- You have good knowledge of MS office suite, like Excel and Word.
- You should be ready to learn new things by reading service manuals of different products.
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and are able to offer solutions on the go.
- You are extremely respectful towards farmers and field staff and have a strong attitude of service.
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio?
- Entrepreneurial culture: Your ideas matter. We believe in empowering people to own their projects and be able to take responsibility for them.
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you will work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities:Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries, and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests, and aspirations.
- Time in the field with the small and medium-scale farmers: At Sistema.bio, we are passionate about understanding and serving our customers: small and medium-scale farmers. Working with Sistema.bio, we will make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely understand their challenges and their everyday concerns.
- We care about your career progression:We have a strong culture of training and investing in developing our people. As a Sistema.bio employee, you’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to training programs, and clear tracking of your performance and career development twice a year.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
Location, travel, and start date:
- This role will be based in our Pune Head office.
- You are required to travel 10-15% of your time to visit field teams.
- Immediate Joiners preferred