Sistema.bio, we are creating value from waste.
Sistema.bio believes that the transition to renewable energy, reduction of global greenhouse gas emissions and adoption of regenerative farming are critical to ensure a thriving world for today and for generations to come.
We advocate for a world in which waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. Smallholder farmers produce over 80% of our food: our technology and services help them be more sustainable, productive and healthy.
We are a leading global social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa. We provide farmers with financing to access waste-to-energy technology that is easy to install and maintain, includes great after-sales service and a 10 year relationship with every farmer.
We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits. Our products are unique for their simplicity of use, durability and quality.
With a team of about 500 people worldwide, we have reached tens of thousands of farms in 30 countries with clean energy & fertilizer, and we are growing fast. We are on a mission to reduce 1% of global GHG emissions and transform food systems!
By the end of 2025, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for a million people with our technology where they lack access to clean, renewable, and cost-effective energy.
Sistema.bio is the 2019 Ashden Clean cooking Awards winner, Schwab World Economic Forum Fellow, United Nations SDG 7 leader. Sistema.bio is a certified BCorp and has been recognized by Buckminster Fuller Institute, Ashoka, Endeavor and many other leading awards, organizations and partners.
You can be a part of this impact story!
Your mission at Sistema.bio
Reporting to the Technical Manager or Operations Head (India), the aftersales service manager will be responsible for managing after-sale services and ensuring services meet the business need. He or she will drive the team of customer care, Engineers & internal/external supervisors/ technicians to achieve the highest level of aftersales services according to the global standards of Sistema.bio with the central focus on customer service and satisfaction.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Managing the Service team for the highest level of Customer satisfaction & maintaining the Customer relationship.
- Developing & implementing the effective after-sale service structure including customer service interaction (complaints and requests)
- Closing of all customer service requests within Scope, time and cost targets.
- Tracking service delays and bottlenecks and solving them on the go to ensure service team efficiency.
- Ensuring 100% quality and work process compliance by the team.
- Training of Service teams to strive for the highest order of customer satisfaction with their technical and communication skills.
- Consolidating after sale service data by developing technical documentation, reports and corresponding training materials.
- Conducting field quality audits of our installations and customer training.
- Developing the audit quality of new products.
- Piloting, testing and reporting of our new products or product modifications
- Collaborating with the R & D & Manufacturing team for new product development, verification & implementation.
- Collaborating with a field team to develop and implement quality controls and process improvements.
- Recording After sales service data in SF/ Taroworks.
More about YOU
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience in sales service experience for Telecommunication / agri-equipments (preferred)/ Home appliances, 3+ years of customer support service experience or have proven your excellence in the service sector or 2+ years of experience in Tele caller Customer care management.
- You have excellent written & verbal skills in English.
- You have the ability to work with a multicultural team and a proven experience as a leader.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills and are able to offer solutions on the go.
- You are extremely respectful towards farmers and field staff and have a strong attitude of service.
- You are highly attentive to details and have a track record of maintaining quality standards.
- You have experience in general management and good team leading skills.
- You have a technical background and hands-on experience in field service work.
- Bonus: Work experience in the Biogas industry would be a great plus!
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Global company: At Sistema.bio, you get exposure to working with 3 continents and diverse cultures and people. It's the opportunity to build an international career and grow as an individual!
- Passion and purpose: Working at Sistema.bio, you work with a very passionate team that believes strongly in working for the social and environmental impact they want to see.
- A growing team with growing opportunities: Sistema.bio is on its way to double in size in the coming years. This growth will open new roles, new countries and a world of new opportunities! We have a roll-up-your-sleeves culture where we offer new opportunities for our team members’ careers and aspirations based on their skills, interests and aspirations.
- Learning about agroecology and small and medium-scale farmers: We make sure that regardless of your background, you get to spend time in the field with farmers and genuinely learn about farming and agroecology in general and its importance.
- Work-life balance: At Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy. We therefore give you generous holidays options, parental leave, we pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed and possible.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.
- A team of Do’ers: We are a team of doers. You will get a chance to get your hands dirty and learn on the ground up because your ideas and execution matter.
Location, travel and start date
- Based in Chakan, Pune, India.
If you still need to see we solve humanity's most important problems