Salesforce Systems Analyst | Global Team | CDMX / Remote
Sistema.bio is a leading social enterprise operating in Latin America, India, and Africa by bringing technology, training and financing to farmers. Headquartered in Mexico City, Sistema.bio promotes a world where waste is a resource, and farmers are empowered and productive. We manufacture, sell, install and finance our patented biodigester systems for small and medium scale farmers to convert their waste into economic, health and environmental benefits.
By the end of 2021, our goal is to have installed biodigesters for over 200,000 people in 15 countries where they lack access to clean, renewable and cost-effective energy.
Sistema.bio is the 2019 Ashden Clean cooking Awards winner and the 2017 Buckminster Fuller Institute Finalist. Our Founder Alex Eaton is an Ashoka and Endeavor Fellow.
You can be a part of this impact story!
Who is the Salesforce Systems Analyst at Sistema.bio
Reporting to the Global Data infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for the full management of our Salesforce environment and streamlining business processes.
You´ll be in charge of:
- Serving as the primary system administrator, performing day to day, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual maintenance activities
- Understanding the business inside and out so you can make recommendations for improving user experiences and optimizing business processes across every department
- Investigating issues and gathering requirements to research, vet, and implement new tools
- Leading in training new and existing users, and grow the Salesforce skill set and adoption across the organization
- Working with a consultant or developer to configure solutions or integrate tools
- Partnering with our Data Analyst on initiatives to make data accessible and exciting across all of our country programs
- Documenting every new customization or process for end users, performing either live or virtual trainings
More about YOU
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality. Not only do you have a minimum of three years experience as a Salesforce administrator, but you’re also Salesforce Admin certified.
- You’re professionally bilingual in English & Spanish, with excellent written and oral communication.
- You know that training is essential to succeed in this role. You have experience leading hands-on training sessions and creating training materials.
- You think strategically and long-term about solving today’s challenges before they become tomorrow’s roadblocks; you also resist the urge to make little tweaks here and there that meet today’s needs, but could clutter up the database for years to come.
- You love processes and workflows. You ask the right questions to understand complex challenges, put them in perspective, and zoom in on details.
- You’re curious and you love solving problems. You can handle a speedy implementation with a rigorous process.
- You care about data quality and you’re excellent at data management.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, changing, multicultural (& multi-time zones) environment.
- Above all, you’re passionate about empowering farmers through sustainable solutions in the clean energy and agriculture space!
What it is like to work at Sistema.bio
- Passion and purpose: working at Sistema.bio, you’ll be able to work with a very passionate team and have a real social and environmental impact every day
- A growing team with growing opportunities: bio plans to double in the coming years. This growth is opening new roles, new countries, new departments that can keep offering new opportunities for our team’s careers and aspirations.
- Time in the field with the customer: at Sistema.bio, we are passionate about knowing and serving our customers, small and medium-scale farmers. We want you to be able to spend time in the field with them and genuinely understand their problems, their everyday concerns and connect with them.
- We care about your career progression: we have a strong culture of training and investing in developing our people. As a Sistema.bio employee, you’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to training programs, and clear tracking of your performance twice a year.
- Entrepreneurial culture: Your ideas matter. We believe in people owning their projects and being able to take responsibility for them.
- Work-life balance: at Sistema.bio, we know you’re at your best when you’re rested and healthy, therefore we give you unlimited holidays, parental leave, pay for your health protection and give you options to work remotely when needed.
- Gender Equality: Sistema.bio is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Thanks to our Gender policies and efforts women represent 57% of the Global team for example, and 27% of our overall workforce. We have flexible hours and expressing spaces for lactating mothers.